- UNIFIER19 Final meeting
The final meeting of the Clean Sky project UNIFIER19 – Community Friendly Miniliner – was held on September 5, 2022, in Ajdovščina, Slovenia.
The project exceeded the expected outcomes about the feasibility and preliminary design of a zero-emission 19-passenger airplane.
Pipistrel Vertical Solutions, Politecnico di Milano and Technical University Delft, with the additional help of University Carlos III Madrid, completed the design of an one-of-a-kind aircraft exploiting cryogenic hydrogen for its power generation system based on fuel cells, a pusher tail-cone propeller and distributed electric propulsion.
- Unifier19 sponsored by Pipistrel at Clean Aviation event at the European Parliament (June 28th, 2022)
- David Erzen (Pipistrel) at GPPS Forum22, Zürich (June 22nd, 2022)
- Matej Andrejasic (Pipistrel) on CFD, Numeca (December 4th, 2020)
- European research trends and results, K-ERC (June 12th, 2020)
- How to develop sustainable and cost-efficient air mobility, CDE (June 4th, 2020)
- Concevoir une mobilité aérienne à la fois durable et rentable, Info Green (June 2nd, 2020)
- How to Develop Sustainable and Cost-Efficient Air Mobility – CORDIS Europa (May 29th, 2020)
- Pipistrel’s plans evolve in a exciting ways – Sustainable Skies (May 19th, 2020)
- Slovenia’s Pipistrel, partners develop complete first stage of near-zero emission aircraft project – SEE News (May 7th, 2020)
- Italian contribution to H2020 project MAHEPA on Hybrid-Electric Aviation – AIDAA News #5 (March 9th, 2020)
- MAHEPA Project Dissemination Day and Velis Electro Exhibit @ Politecnico di Milano (October 12th, 2020)
- MAHEPA Webinar following MAHEPA Research Workshop with EASA – OPEN to the PUBLIC (July 3rd, 2020)
- MAHEPA Research Workshop with EASA (July 2nd-3rd, 2020)